If you are an entrepreneur, there’s no dearth of struggles you face everyday and hence no entrepreneur can deny that constant motivation is much needed. The source of motivation can be anything and differs from one individual to another. But among all the sources, the most common one is looking up to the success of our idols. And what else can be better than understanding their thoughts right from their own experiences! So, we provide 50 quotes which hold the power to motivate you to do anything that you wish to do in your life.
1. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
2. “Stop comparing your chapter 1 to my chapter 15. We’re all at different chapters in our lives.” – John Rampton
3. “Do or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
4. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
5. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
6. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it – teach yourself to be impatient.” – Gurbaksh Chahal.
7. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
8. “Leap, and the net will appear.” – John Burroughs
9. “By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands — your own.” – Mark Victor Hansen
10. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
11. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
12. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life. Think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” – Swami Vivekananda
13. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
14. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”- Arthur Ashe
15. “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” – Thomas Jefferson
16. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”- Rob Siltanen
17. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
18. “I’m not afraid of dying, I’m afraid of not trying.” – Jay Z
19. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
20. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
21. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
22. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
23. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
24. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
25. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.” – Lou Holtz
26. “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
27. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs — ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
28. “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal — a commitment to excellence — that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” – Mario Andretti
29. “Before you can win, you have to believe you are worthy.” – Mike Ditka
30. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it – teach yourself to be impatient.” – Gurbaksh Chahal.
31. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
32. “You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals.” – Booker T. Washington
33. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
34. “Of course motivation is not permanent. But then, neither is bathing; but it is something you should do on a regular basis.” – Zig Ziglar
35. “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
36. “Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan ‘Press On’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.” – Calvin Coolidge
37. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
38. “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” – Vaibhav Shah
39. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” – T. Harv Eker
40. “A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee
41. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
42. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
43. “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.” – Thomas J. Watson
44. “Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan ‘Press On’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.” – Calvin Coolidge
45. “You shouldn’t focus on why you can’t do something, which is what most people do. You should focus on why perhaps you can, and be one of the exceptions.” – Steve Case, co-founder of AOL.
46. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” – Stephen Covey
47. “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.” – Maureen Dowd
48. “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.” – Theodore Roosevelt
49. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” Wayne Gretzky, NHL Hall of Famer.
50. “For all of the most important things, the timing always sucks. Waiting for a good time to quit your job? The stars will never align and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. “Someday” is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it “eventually,” just do it and correct course along the way.”- Timothy Ferriss, author of The 4-Hour Work Week.
We hope that you are motivated enough by the end of the article. Which quote has inspired you the most? Let us know by commenting below!
Latest posts by Team THS (see all)
- Z Nation Lab launches it’s exclusive initiative KHOJ for entrepreneurs - January 20, 2017
- Legalraasta – a Premier Business that offers Comprehensive Services for GST - January 10, 2017
- 10 makerspaces for hardware innovators and entrepreneurs - January 9, 2017